Last updated: March 2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies can be used to store information about your visit, such as your preferences or the pages you have visited.
– To enable certain functions of our website
– To provide analytics and improve our website
– To personalise your experience and show you relevant content
We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer until they expire or you delete them).
3. Types of Cookies We Use
The types of cookies we use on our website include:
– Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems.
– Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our visitors use our website.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
4. Third-Party Cookies
We may also use third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyse how our website is used and to show you ads that may be of interest to you based on your browsing behaviour. These third-party cookies are subject to the respective third-party’s privacy policies.
5. Managing Cookies
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies and to delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer. However, if you disable or delete cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
6. Changes to the Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this Cookies Policy periodically for any changes.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.